In response to the current health risks…

In light of the recent health risks posed by the Covid-19 outbreak, the executive committee of the Manitoba Robot Games has decided to postpone the event planned for March 21st and will attempt to obtain facilities for a date closer to the end of May or first week of June. Failing that we will try for early October. We will post updates here as more information becomes available.

If  you wish to be included in our email list on this subject please add your information here.

Contact list re: MRG event re-scheduling

add your contact information below